Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Beautiful raven outside my window....

Woke up today and there she/he was.  Sitting peacefully right outside my window.  Feathers shining.  Eyes shining.  And then she/he spoke. 

Messages from loved ones in the beyond?
Wisdom for these troubled times?
Or maybe just calling out to friends nearby?

So beautiful.  
The raven really is my favorite bird.  My mom used to tell me it wasn't right that so many people regarded it as an evil creature or an unlucky sign.  She did say that sometimes they were tricksters...powerful spirits....Sometimes they had messages to pass on....And whenever you see one close by always take time to notice it and be mindful of what's happening in your life -- especially if you're missing a lost  loved one.










No comments:

Post a Comment