Thursday, June 23, 2011

Thoughts for the day....

"Give sorrow words; the grief that does not speak whispers the o'er-fraught heart and bids it break".  
~William Shakespeare


Vincent Van Gogh --- At Eternity's Gate, 1890



Sunflowers in the Provence by BVisser





 
Throughout my childhood, teens and young adult years my mom was frequently very ill.  When she finally passed on from this world, and now ever since, the dreams and conversations I have with her are never in her form as the sickly woman she was....

They're always with her as her vibrant, healthy younger self.  Jet black long hair.  Those sweet dimples and freckles.  Clear, beautiful sparkling eyes and the sweetest smiles.















  
  Same is true for dear Ari (the last dream I had of her she was smiling and dancing  all by herself in a room with beautiful blue and green light.  I felt so much lighter when I woke up from that dream).







A few weeks ago I had a lucid dream about Poly.  She was smiling and waiving as she stood still amidst a bustling crowd of people passing by me.  She looked so happy.  So healthy and vibrant.  It was so good to see her again.


Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal (author unknown)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment